Shimadzu Corporation is a Japanese public KK company, manufacturing precision instruments, measuring instruments and medical equipment, based in Kyoto, Japan. It was established in 1875. Shimadzu contributes to the solving of increasingly complex challenges with excellence in science and technology.
Cutting-edge analytical technologies are used for research and development or quality control in a wide variety of fields, such as pharmaceuticals, environmental measurement, and the life sciences.
- Gas Chromatography
- Liquid Chromatography
- Gas Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometry
- Liquid Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometry
- Data Management & Software
- Mass Spectrometry
- Total Organic Carbon Analysis
- Surface Analysis
- Life Science Lab Instruments
- Thermal Analysis