[EAM] ACG111-0.5P Alcogiene Hand Rub 500mL in Plastic Bottle with Hand Pump
Alcogiene Handrub Sanitizer
Alcogiene Hand Rub 500mL in Plastic Bottle with Hand Pump
Part Number: ACG111-0.5P
The ALCOGIENE HANDRUB is a ready to use alcohol-based hand cleaner with World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended formulation. The ALCOGIENE HANDRUB is an alcohol-based handrub with WHO-recommended formulation.
*WHO recommends alcohol-based handrubs based on the following actors:
- Evidence-based, intrinsic advantages of fast acting and broad-spectrum microbicidal activity with a minimal risk of generating resistance to antimicrobial agents
- Suitability for use in resource-limited or remote areas with lack of accessibility to sinks or other facilities for hand hygiene (including clean water, towels, etc.)
- Capacity to promote improved compliance with hand hygiene by making the process faster and more convenient;
- Economic benefit by reducing annual costs for hand hygiene minimization of risks from adverse events because of increased safety associated
with better acceptability and tolerance than other product
*WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION Guidelines on Hand Hygiene in Health Care, 2009. For optimal compliance with hand hygiene, hand sanitizer should be readily available, either through dispensers close to the point of care or in small bottles for on-person carriage.
ADVANTAGES OF ALCOGIENE HANDRUB
- The microbicidal activity of the WHO-recommended formulations was tested by WHO reference laboratories according to EN standards (EN 1500).
- Fragrance-free because of the risk of allergic reactions.
- Strict quality control and testing in qualified laboratory to ensure composition is met to standard and no harmful chemicals like methanol are present.
- Economy yet effective