[IKA] 20007146 Tube Mill 100 control
IKA Analytical Mill
Tube Mill 100 control
Part Number: 20007146
The world’s first patented Tube Mill 100 control is a batch mill with disposable grinding chambers. Eliminates possibility of cross-contamination and the effort of cleaning.
The Tube Mill 100 control accommodates larger grinding chambers with a maximum volume of 100 ml (MT 100) .
The grinding chamber and cover are made of a transparent material so grinding tests can be observed at any time. The mill can be used for hard (Mohs hardness up to 5), dry and brittle materials. It is especially suitable for grinding seeds, such as corn and wheat.
The mill will only start when the hood is closed, making it safe to use.
- Clear and multilingual OLED display (incl. error code display)
- Timer, adjustable from 5s – 3 min
- USB interface (control and document all parameters)
- Interval operation optional
- Infinitely variable speed (5,000 – 25,000 rpm)
- Various operating modes
- Adjustable safety speed and time
- Programmable and storable test conditions
- Reproducible test results
- Touch keypad
- Scope of delivery includes grinding chambers: 1 x MT 40; 1 x MT 100 and 1 x MMT 40